Support Chrishall Archive
If you would like to support the work we are doing at Chrishall Archive we would love a donation. You can give a one-off donation or make a regular contribution by using the Paypal button below.
If you are thinking of making a regular contribution please consider becoming one of our Archive Friends by completing our Friends form. Archive Friends enjoy first news on new exhibits in the archive, forthcoming talks and other local history news and views.
How do we use the money?
Donations will be used for the following:
- protecting the current collections, for example with the purchase of acid-free storage for photographs and documents
- purchase of new items that become available such as local postcards on Ebay
- hall hire and speaker fees for local talks including The Irene Cranwell Memorial Lecture
- funding the exploration of local history such as geo-physical surveys
- running the Chrishall History website which incurs costs for hosting the website
- materials for displays such as paper, toner, printing posters etc.
Choose the amount you would like to donate to the Archive. Please note that we are not currently a registered charity. Donations via Paypal will attract an admin. charge taken by Paypal and are not elgible for gift aid. All monies received by us go directly to support the Archive.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque please make cheques payable to “Chrishall Archive” and send to Ramblers, Crawley End, Chrishall, Royston, Herts SG8 8QJ.
Thank you so much!
Become an Archive Friend
To become an Archive Friend click here to download a form.
Please note: there is no charge to become an Archive Friend. However, if you would like to include a donation you can either send a cheque as detailed on the form or you can complete the form and then come back to this page and click the donate button below. Any questions do ask us via the contact page (see link above).
We look forward to welcoming you as an Archive Friend!