Charles and Mary-Ann Flack who lived in High Street in Chrishall next door to the Guiver’s who lived at ‘Kemps’. Charles and Mary-Ann had two sons and a daughter according to the 1911 census. Charles was one of the traction engine drivers as was his eldest son, Isaac Harry Flack (known as Harry we think).
Get the Newsletter!
- Advent 2017
- Chrishall Archive Group (CAG)
- Research in Progress
Audio clips Barleymans Broad Green Farm bus depot census Chapel Chapel Cottage Chiswick Hall Church Church Cottage Cobblers Directories Dormers Drage & Kent Faerie Cottage Family Trees Farms and farming Heydon Hollyhock Cottage Home Farm Horses Irene Cranwell Keepers Cottage Lower Farm Manana Mapletons Martinholme Mullion Cottage Nash's New Farm Phoenix Cottage Primrose Cottage Red Cow Ridgewood Rose Cottage Saffrons School the gate Traction Engines village lamps Village Show Wartime Wire Farm Women's Institute Yew Tree Cottage