This photograph was taken circa 1930. On the left is Chapel Cottage recently rethatched. Primrose Cottage is just visible behind the telegraph pole. Cobblers, at the end of the pond, has since been extended and rendered in a peach colour. Faerie Cottage is on the right – note the new thatch patching. The pond appears to have been recently cleaned and tidied.